- HTA students will not have school (no attendance) on March 14 and March 15
- Students are welcome to continue working in the OLS or GradPoint, but teachers will not be available to assistance
- This year the Governing Board, Administration and Faculty are drafting a 3 years strategic plan that will ensure the academic, organizational and financial future of HTA
- Creating a comprehensive plan takes an immense amount of time, research and reflection
- Hours of weekend and evening time has already been dedicated to focused workshops and planning sessions to develop the draft of the plan
- The entire faculty, administration and Governing Board will meet on March 14th and 15th for two comprehensive days of outlining strategies to ensure that the plan is a success
- The full 2016-2019 HTA Strategic Plan will be shared with the HTA community in April 2016
- We hope that all HTA families enjoy the extended spring break!
As a reminder, there is also no school on Friday, February 12th. No attendance will be taken on this day. February 12th is a faculty professional development as per the SY 15-16 calendar.
And...Why Is the Weekly Why? Now on Thursdays?
- This semester, our High School Broadcast Media class is producing the HonuWeekly
- The distribution of the HonuWeekly must match with their class days, which means that it will be shared with the HTA community on Tuesdays
- In an effort to evenly distribute the week’s news, the Weekly Why? will move to Thursdays for the remainder of the semester